HERBALIFE PRAGUE 2016
- In May 2016, La Boheme Meetings & Incentives was appointed as the main organizer of HERBALIFE regional meeting. This event is held annually in selected locations in Europe and Asia.
- For 2016, HERBALIFE regional office, headquartered in Russia has chosen for the first time in Prague, a jewel in the heart of Europe - Prague. Nearly 2,000 delegates attended the event, mainly from Russia, the Baltic republics, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Israel and other countries. The whole event was not only about the introduction of new products, but also about the announcement of the best regional teams for their results in sales and in support of the brand.
- The conference was held in the newly renovated hall KRALOVKA, which usually hosts basketball games. During these days, whole place was transformed into a luxurious conference centre with cutting-edge AV technology.
- The reward for the participants of the conference was a rich accompanying program.
- It is worth mentioning our handling of the cruise on Vltava river offered by HERBALIFE to selected national teams. We arranged luxurious new boats, interesting route towards TROJA CHATEAU incl. the visit of this unique place.
- For the evening, we arranged typical Czech dinner which were hosted at SLOVANSKY DUM. Guests were served traditional Czech delicacies with musical performances of folk band, modern brass band and dance band.
- For the closing evening was arranged gala dinner for all delegates in the magnificent halls of the Art Nouveau MUNICIPAL HOUSE. For this kind of place, the evening was thematically labeled as ball. It was amazing how everybody was enjoying that evening and atmosphere in ball gowns.On the stage of the Smetana Hall stepped Chamber String Orchestra Quattro together with Symfon and the Melody Orchestra with their solists. Czech Republic champions in Latin-American dances filled up the dancefloor encouraging the guests to dance along with them. The evening was hosted by well-known opera singer and presenter Andrey Bestchastny. All the salons and halls of MUNICIPAL HOUSE were opened for the guests offering delicious buffet and open bar as well. Cartoonist, barman show, magician and musician known for playing the glass harp, were few of the surprises awaiting the guests in the salons.
From the reactions of the participants and the client we can assume that the entire event was very successful.
We believe that our team work and professionalism could result to future mutual cooperation in one of their next events.